Start date: ASAP
Salary: NJC Scale, Range 3 Point 16 - £24,270 pa (actual salary)
Hours: 45 hours a week, 8:00am - 5:30pm Term Time Only + 7 days
Closing date: 25 June 2018 at 10:30am
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Receptionist to work within our friendly admin team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for working with a variety of different people, creating a positive, welcoming and professional environment, and helping others
- Is clear and confident in their communication, with an excellent telephone manner
- Is flexible, able to work under pressure and be a team player
- Is committed to wanting the very best education for children
- Believes in inclusion and achievement for all children.
We can offer you:
• A commitment to your professional development
• A team of staff who are passionate about their school
• Children who want the best for their school and are committed to their learning
• A positive and energetic workplace.
In addition to being part of a fun, dynamic and challenging workforce, we are proud to offer excellent benefits and our location is well served by public transport.
Please note we do not accept CV's.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send the completed application form and supporting letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Future Academies reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.
Pimlico Academy, Lupus Street London SW1V 3AT