Results 2017: We are thrilled to see so many of our students heading off to the very best Universities after another fantastic results day. 29 students have secured offers from Russell Group Universities. Our A-A* results are up by 4% from last year at a record high of 27%. Our students have secured some outstanding outcomes with over 50% of our entries at A*-B.
Head of Post 16, Gemma Driver has said "I am really proud of all the students' and staff's hard work and achievements during a significant period of A level reform. It is incredibly rewarding to see our students so excited about securing such an excellent set of destinations. The record high of Russell Group offers and fantastic Oxbridge and medicine offers is testament to the dedication of both staff and students. A huge congratulations to our students ; we wish them every success in the future and look forward to hearing about all that is to come."
- Poppy Austin (A*AB) English Literature at Cambridge,
- Amani Krayem (A*A*A) Experimental Psychology at Oxford
- Yama Latif (A*A*A*) Medicine at Cambridge
- Magdy Omar (A*AAA) Medicine at Imperial
- Nishat Qurashi (ABB) Medicine at Kings
- Sara Iqbal (A*AAA) Medicine at Barts, Queen Marys
- Sin Kan Choong (A*AA) Management at LSE
- Joshua Ashworth (A*AAC) History at LSE
- Amy Chong (AAA) Biochemistry at UCL
- William Woodroffe (A*AB) German and French at Leeds
- Shaina O'Flaherty (AAB) Psychology at Southampton
- A*- A: 27%
- A*- B: 54%
- A*- C: 75%
Our outstanding Sixth Form provides our students with the support and opportunities they need to fulfil their academic potential and to develop the skills required for further and higher education.
We offer a wide range of courses that are well-respected by universities and employers. They are taught by experienced and knowledgeable staff with a real passion for their subjects. Personalised academic guidance and pastoral care helps to keep our students on track so that they enjoy school life and succeed in their chosen courses. Our students work hard and aim to achieve their best.
We provide a comprehensive programme of support throughout Years 12 and 13. This includes advice on applying to university and on university finance, university visits, speakers, UCAS advice, help applying to summer schools and arranging work experience, and mock interviews.
Pimlico Academy’s Post 16 students use the excellent facilities offered at the Academy.