Academic Support Officer
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd February, 2017 at 10:00am
Hours of work: 40 hours a week – term time
Salary: Range 4 point 21 £22,514 pa (actual salary)
We offer excellent benefits and our location is well served by public transport
We are seeking to recruit an Academic Support Officer with a passion for working in education and working with young people. Applications are invited for an enthusiastic team player to provide pastoral support to our students, their parents, tutors and teachers enabling us to develop and maintain a culture of outstanding learning and behaviour. You will provide immediate and effective interventions for students exhibiting barriers to learning, supporting individuals or groups of students.
We can offer you:
- Access to our Teacher Training School – we see this role as an excellent stepping stone for a career in teaching
- The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils
- A positive, friendly and welcoming environment.
You will be:
- A strong communicator with excellent team working skills
- Motivated and proactive
- Dedicated to making a difference to the lives of our pupils
How to apply:
Pimlico Academy, Lupus Street London SW1V 3AT
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.